Leveraging the power of the Internet, our supply chain event management solutions have been developed for the manufacturing industry, project owners, engineering and construction contractors, trading houses and service providers.
In an effort to achieve real-time process control, we successfully interface all kinds of systems with our clients' enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, synchronizing the flow of goods and information.
Our system also includes an electronic document archive, records interactive communication among stakeholders involved in the supply chain and offers proactive alerts and event notification functions.
The main benefits of these solutions include:
- Global, 24/7 access on the Internet for our clients
- Receive/download pre-alerts and photo reports online
- Reduce shipping and overhead costs
- Reduce errors by avoiding manual duplication of data entry
- Eliminate missed shipments
- Reduce time to production though integrated expediting solutions
- No servers or software to purchase and install
- No software upgrades to perform
- Enables interaction among clients, their suppliers and deugro in the system
- Supply chain event transparency from product vendor to final destination
- KPI reports on deugro’s services and product vendor performance
With our IT solutions, deugro manages the entire life cycle of global supplies, including:
- Proactive cargo and document expediting supported by the system
- Cargo and documentation receiving
- Line item checking
- Picking and packing/consolidation
- Freight management (air, ocean and overland), full and part charters (system controlled planning