GULLEN RANGE WIND FARM
Part of deugro's offer was a dedicated project team from ‘start to finish’. deugro's project manager was involved at project inception from budget pricing to feasibility studies as well as being an integral part of the operation including supervision at port of loadings, port of discharge, site activities and meetings.
After a comprehensive
pre-project set up which included a rigorous carrier and vendor selection process the first of nine full charter voyages was loaded in China on the 25th of February 2013.
deugro Australia's project team, together with deugro China
pre-inspected all the cargo prior to each voyage.
Onshore Services Australia
Quite often the onshore logistics component of a project, from receiving the cargo under the vessels hook up to final delivery to jobsite, can be complex and challenging with additional pressure placed on the construction schedule by issues such as travel curfews, escorts and permit requirements.
Key components of this project included:
- The transportation and shipping of 73 wind turbines ex China to Australia
- The full ocean charter of 9 vessel carrying 210,000 freight tons of project cargoes
- The Interface management at load and discharge ports including jobsite
- The transport of 788 over-dimensional loads
- The strict adherence to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment throughout the project
If you are interested in receiving the case study as a hard copy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.